At Mi4, we constantly work to improve our software and our solutions services. The latest version of Productioneer includes several expanded or improved features, plus a few entirely new features.
For the first time, Productioneer (184.108.40.206) offers users the ability to make “DIY Charts.” The chart module (BETA) enables users to create charts with a few clicks, add annotations, create a second axis and customize the parameters of the chart.
Support for Microsoft Power BI Dashboards
Productioneer now includes support for Microsoft Power BI Dashboards. At Mi4 Corporation, we build software that not only empowers our clients to accurately keep track of their data, it empowers them to efficiently analyze their data. By supporting Microsoft Power BI Dashboards, Productioneer (220.127.116.11) enables greater visual data analytics for users at the office or in the field.
New Look, More Intuitive
New icons for the main ribbon refresh the appearance of Productioneer. It looks better than ever. Productioneer (18.104.22.168) is also more intuitive than ever. Now users can move a run ticket forward or backward by one day. The default test date for new tests now defaults to the day currently being entered by the user. Other improvements such as the visibility of the well test data entry and column header and the improved data entry status page make data entry more efficient and accurate.
Additions to Increase Flexibility and Functionality
- Added ability to use oil cut or water cut with total fluids for volume calculations in well tests
- Added resettable Lease Automatic Custody Transfer (LACT) meters support
- Added resettable Salt Water Disposal (SWD) meters support
- Added support for makeup gas allocations
- Added glycol pump circulation and still feed temperature to dehydration data
- Added several new columns to the well production and test tab (Pump intake PSI and Temperature)
- Added carry forward support to Salt Water Disposal (SWD) Data
Productioneer (22.214.171.124) is the result of listening to and meeting the practical needs and concerns of our users – from the field to the boardroom – and back again.